Here is our most recent report, which details the outcomes of our External Validation.
This validation looked at all aspects of the school over a two day period, but selected three areas for particular scrutiny; Curriculum, Achievement against Prior Attainment (pupil progress), and Management.
Each of those three areas was rated as 'Very Effective'.
In addition, the report notes:
- Behaviour at the school is very good
- The school has a profound impact on the behaviour and attitudes of its pupils
- Pupil engagement in and enjoyment of their learning is high
- There is a strong sense of inclusion
- Pupils talk of school in positive terms and want to come to school
- Leadership enthuses and inspires colleagues and supports their professional development
- The school has a strong sense of direction
- The school is held in high regard by its stakeholders and makes a positive contribution to the community and the lives of families